Date: November 21st , 2017
Shift: 6:30 to 3:30 (Day shift) from Monday to Thursday
6:30 to 12:15 on Friday
Wage: Starting at $14.91 based on salary scale, as described in Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- The receipt, inspection, storage, issuance, distribution, management, organization and shipping of material.
- Preparation of requisitions under the guidance of foreman
- Counting and inventory control
- Operate the “Raymond Reach” lift truck to move and store material properly
- Manual handling of material
- Do the stock reception and issuing in the computer system
- Distribute required material to employees.
- Any other tasks that could be assigned by his/her supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Inventory Coordination
- Good knowledge of computer and barcode systems as it pertains to inventory management (knows how to receive, issue and ship materials) (subject to test)
- Knows how to perform basic inspection of material received or to ship
- Relevant experience as a lift truck operator on Raymond Reach truck standing (subject to a test)
- Must have a competency card for lift truck operator
- Valid driver’s license
- Good execution speed and work safely
- Able to work under pressure
- Resourceful, Organized, Conscientious and Meticulous
Candidate’s Familiarization Period:
- Fifteen (15) days