Date: September 19th, 2018
Shift: (Day shift) 6:30am to 3:30pm from Monday to Thursday
Friday 6:30am to 12:30pm.
Wage: Starting at $13.16 based on salary scale, as described in Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Perform various assembly or packaging operations and some specialized processes independently or under the guidance of a team leader when more complex assemblies are involved
- Any other related tasks that might be assigned by his/her supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience in the assembly department
- Capable of performing basic assemblies with minimal supervision
- Experience and knowledge of products and related assembly process
- Capable of using various assembly tools
- Basic knowledge of plan reading (subject to a test)
- Know how to use a calliper (subject to a test)
- Capable of inspecting and judging the quality of his own work
- Excellent visual and manual dexterity
Candidate’s Familiarization Period:
- Fifteen (15) days